League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game for Windows and Mac. League of legends is a really fun and competitive game I’ve ever seen in the MOBA genre. League of Legends is developed and designed by Riot Games and the developers are working constantly to improve the in-game experience and to fix certain issues with the game. Checkout Unblocked Games here. Do checkout Rose Day Quotes which I have shared or you can checkout Rose Day Greetings. And if you are looking for stuffs for Valentines Day then you may checkout the Valentines Day Quotes which I have shared. We wish you Happy Valentines Day 2017.
Even though developers are working so damn hard there’s one issue which annoys most of the users and that one is the “Lag”. League of Legends lag is one of the major problem which is faced by many users around the world. So, today I’ve created a tutorial especially for those guys who are facing the lag issue in their League of Legends game. Well, without wasting a whole lot of your time, let’s get going with our tutorial. DO checkout Clash Royale for PC article here. Also on this Happy Teddy Day checkout the Teddy Day Quotes and Teddy Day Wallpapers for free.
How To Fix League of Legends Lag PC
So, here I will show you guys that how you can fix the League of Legends lag error on your Windows PC. Note that this tutorial is only valid for Windows OS I don’t know if it works on Mac OS X. Just follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, boot up your Windows computer
- Then, click on Start => Control Panel => Network And Internet => Network And Sharing Center. Or if you are on Windows 10 then go to Control Panel => Network And Internet => Network Connections
- Now, double click on your network connection and then click on Properties button
- After that click on Configure button and then select the Advanced tab
- Now, in the Property section, select the Interrupt Moderation and then in the Value section click on the drop-down menu and select the Disabled option
- That’s all! You are done!
Read Also: Fix League of Legends Launcher Error
So, this was all about how to fix League of Legends lag on Windows PC. I hope that this tutorial would be proven helpful for you guys. If you are still facing the lag issue on your League of Legends game or if you have any sort of question related to this tutorial then don’t forget to lend them in the comment section. If you want to root your android devices then use iRoot download APK.
One more thing, if you liked this tutorial and if it worked for you then don’t forget to share it with your other friends or on your social profile. Your single share means a lot to us and we would definitely appreciate it. Keep visiting www.leagueoflegends4pc.com for more updates.